Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tau Tigershark AX-1-0



Deciding that we should have an Apocalypse battle before CA55EN goes traveling, we all agreed that we should each use at least one Super-Heavy each. Considering a Manta is way out of my price range, there was really only one choice for the Tau; a Tau Tigershark AX-1-0.


The model arrived in decent condition with only some mild warping to fix. It comes in less parts than I had expected, with only the weapons, engines, and cock pit needing assembly. The most awkward thing I foresee is removing all the resin gates but even that will just require a saw and files.

The game won't be taking place for a while yet, so I'll work out how to base it next week perhaps. The base provided is a GW Flying Base which is much too small to support the Tigershark. I'm thinking some clear plastic rod and a wooden base should suffice.

I'll post the finished model when its assembled, and give a review of how I found making it.


No comments:

Post a Comment